HealthBoss University LIVE 6-15: SCENARs of the FIRST vs SECOND Generation
HealthBOSS University LIVE 6-15 Event Summary:
When: June 27-28, 2015 (Sat-Sun)
Where: Seattle, WA
Availability: Extremely Limited (for higher interactivity). Restricted to 20 seats (“First Come First Served”)
Hotel: Sheraton Bellevue Hotel – 100 112th Ave Ne Bellevue, WA 98004, USA. TEL: 1-425-455-3330
FEE: $750 USD (call the office for details)
HBU LIVE 6-15: Interactive Workshop for SCENAR Lovers
SCENARs of the FIRST vs SECOND Generation: PROTOCOLS, PROS & CONS & ADD-ONs
- Michael Larry Beasley, MS, LMT, NCTMB, AIBT
Let’s face it: with so many models of SCENARs and SCENAR-like devices on the market it is awfully difficult to make the right choice of a device that is best FOR YOU.
Yes, of course, there are some general guidelines. In fact, I wrote them myself – CLICK HERE for the PDF. And yet, wouldn’t it be helpful to actually SEE, analyze, and summarize how different devices behave in similar conditions and performing the similar Protocols?
We know it would, because we get requests for such demonstration all the time. Unfortunately, until now there were no data to show; no one did any purposeful practical side-by-side comparison.
That’s why we’ve decided to dedicate this year’s HealthBoss University LIVE event to this long time past due study and compare two major groups of SCENAR devices – SCENARs of the FIRST vs SECOND Generation. We are going to do it using the Professional models of both – the newest “kid on the block” RITMSCENAR Super Pro and the SCENAR-COSMODIC Hybrid EX735Ag Modific Slider x2.
SCENAR-COSMODIC EX735Ag Modific SLIDER x2
RITMSCENAR Super Pro is the latest release of RITM OKB ZAO – the original Russian manufacturer of SCENAR devices since SCENAR inception. RITM hasn’t produced any new models of SCENAR devices for many years – and now here it is, for us to look at it as the latest in the line of the first generations SCENARs.
On the other side of the spectrum there is the SCENAR-COSMODIC Hybrid EX735Ag Modific Slider x2, the top model from another original manufacturer of SCENAR devices – the LET Medical Research Lab. This superior second generation devices employs both SCENAR and COSMODIC technologies at its best and, despite the simplicity in operation and treatment methodology, displays the unparalleled level of sophistication and fine engineering.
We will analyze the differences between designs and functions of both SCENAR generations devices and perform the most common SCENAR PROTOCOLS with them. That should give you PROS & CONS in choosing the device that is the most suitable for you. We will also see what enhances SCENAR therapy (ADD-ONs) and what complements it the best (for example, the Low Level LASER).
In doing all that, you will also get a solid knowledge of SCENAR therapy. In fact, the workshop program includes the majority of material taught in the Basic SCENAR training Level 1 and partially Level 2.
To summarize, you will get well-rounded SCENAR education 🙂 And if I may say so, one of a kind, because so far NO other SCENAR program anywhere in the world offers you knowledge and comparison of BOTH first and second generation SCENARs (or COSMODICs). (BTW, even though we are going to use Professional models of the SCENAR devices in our workshop, everything you will learn is applicable to the Home SCENARs of both generations as well.)
We are also going to teach you a number of unique protocols with SCENAR attachments that were developed by the members of our Home Healers community and that you won’t be able to find anywhere else.
So here is this year’s live event theme again.
HBU LIVE 6-15: Interactive Workshop for SCENAR Lovers
2-day Intensive Hands-On Training
SCENARs of the FIRST vs SECOND Generation:
PROTOCOLS, PROS & CONS & ADD-ONS
As you can imagine, good results with hands-on training can only be achieved if there is enough interaction in a group – and for that to happen the group should be fairly small. Therefore, we are restricting this year’s attendance to only 20 attendees. Only 20. That’s it. First come first served.
HBU LIVE 6-15 Practical Professors
(BS/MS Chemistry – Western Kentucky University 1977/1979)
Michael Beasley is the “oldest” HealthBoss University Practical Professor, who taught at pretty much every live event we had over the past five years. He also owns one of the largest “collections” of the Healing FUSION devices and knows intimately virtually every model of SCENAR and COSMODIC that has been released on the market since the famous SCENAR 97.4. Mike’s sharp analytical mind, his passion for healing arts, and his big heart willing to freely share his vast knowledge and wisdom make him one of the best Healing FUSION Trainers you can wish for.
Mike was a research scientist involved with the development of next generation process and manufacturing equipment in the semiconductor industry for 25 years. He left this industry due to his daughter’s critical injury. After conventional allopathic approaches to chronic pain, RSD and PTSD failed to have a desirable outcome to Julie Beasley’s condition, Mike began researching complementary methods of healing, which eventually lead him to the Healing FUSION.
Mike Beasley founded a company called NeuroPaths in Austin, Texas, to research, understand and use non-drug/non-invasive approaches to promote relaxation and enhance the body’s own healing abilities. NeuroPaths grew out of a need to educate, train and provide complementary healing techniques to those seeking relief from acute and chronic pain.
Michael Beasley worked on the first pilot study for SCENAR in the United States. He developed new protocols for the LENS (Low Energy Neurofeedback System), NeuroField, and Low Level LASER. Mike is also one of the chapter authors in the book “The Neurofeedback Solution” complied by principle author Stephen Larsen, Ph.D.
Mike Beasley teaches complementary healing techniques to civilian and military groups at international conferences, in individual classrooms, and over the internet. His case studies presented at conferences cover over a wide range of conditions from ADHD to Traumatic Brain Injury.
Here is just a little example of what Mike’s teaching style is like. Watch the following video, in which Mike Beasley in 3 minutes explains you the mysterious mechanism of SCENAR action (NOTE: this is about SCENAR; not COSMODIC :-)).
Want to know in detail what Mike Beasley is going to teach you at HBU LIVE 6-15?
HBU LIVE 6-15 Agenda
JUNE 27, 2015 (Saturday)
9.30am – 6pm
1. SCENAR and COSMODIC: evolution of the technology. Overview of manufacturers and the best models of the devices.
2. Ways to bring positive changes into the Body System.
- ACUTE and CHRONIC pathology in the system.
- How SCENAR and COSMODIC address DIS-EASE.
- Difference between SCENAR and COSMODIC SIGNALS.
- How SCENAR and COSMODIC DOSE.
3. Difference and Similarities in SCENAR and COSMODIC METHODOLOGY.
- Search for the Small Asymmetry (SA). SA as the cornerstone of SCENAR Therapy.
- Differences between SCENAR and COSMODIC methodologies: what are they and why.
- TIME and PLACE with SCENAR and COSMODIC (where, how long, how often etc.)
- Should we work on Highs – or Lows?
- PRACTICE: Working on LOCAL Adaptive Reactions:
- “Point of Pain” Technique (static and dynamic)
- “Area of Pain” Technique: working in Subjective (“Painting”) and Objective modes with SCENAR – and how to do this technique with COSMODIC. “Christmas Tree” and “Clouds” with RITMSCENAR.
4. SCENAR and COSMODIC Attachments.
- Metal Remote Electrodes (stainless steel and silver).
- Shungite Electrodes :
- Benefits of shungite and types of shungite attachments.
- What you can do with a pair of electrodes:
- Body symmetries and working on symmetric points.
- Connecting strategic points: top and bottom of Spine, Cross-Points.
- K27 Crossover Energy Balance.
- Cleaning and charging meridians; acupoint possibilities (Demo – connecting the Governing and Conception Meridians).
- Opening Chakras;
- Activating specific muscles of the body;
- Restoring nerve conductivity;
- Treating the localized pathology (tooth, inflamed organ, benign tumor, calcium deposits, scars etc.)
- more stuff
- PRACTICE: “Full Body Tune-Up” Protocol.
- PRACTICE: “Ear-Brain Balancing” Protocol.
5. Fine-tuning Adaptation.
- Types and Cycles of Adaptive reactions. How to deal with STRESS.
- Influencing General Adaptive Reactions:
- With SOLARIS Blanket.
- Via Areas of General Regulation (AGRs): small, medium, and large.
- PRACTICE: Working on Medium AGRs: skull, “Pirogov’s Ring”.
- Working on Large AGRs.
- PRACTICE: Abdominal Spirals, 5-Point Star Techniques.
- PRACTICE: “Energy Cleanse” Technique.
JUNE 28, 2015 (Sunday)
9.30am – 6pm
6. Practicing the “Little Wings” Technique.
7. Low Level LASER as the Yang to the Yin of SCENAR: 1+1=11
- What is LLL and the QLaser benefits.
- How SCENAR and QLaser work on the Cellular level.
- Indications for LLL and limitations.
8. How to Choose the Right Device.
- SCENAR or LLL?
- If SCENAR:
- For pain relief only – or for therapy;
- If for therapy – acute or chronic problems;
- If chronic – for self-care or for practice;
- If for practice – applied SCENAR or SCENAR therapy.
- Other Considerations:
- Price (pros and cons of cheaper units).
- Reliability (failure rates, repair times and costs).
- Learning curve.
9. The Healing FUSION Benefits. Packages.
10. PRACTICE: Classical 3P6P and 3P7P Protocols:
- in Subjective and Objective modes.
- with RITMSCENAR and COSMODIC.
11. Tying It All Together.
- How to treat ACUTE processes.
- How to deal with STRESS:
- Stress as an Adaptive Reaction and how to get out of Acute Stress;
- CHRONIC stress:
- Causes and Signs;
- How to “reset” ANS and get out of Chronic Stress.
- How to treat CHRONIC processes: ideally – and with what you’ve got.
- Your Healing FUSION Toolkit: Good – Better – Best options for various situations.
NOTE: This Agenda is not set in stone. There can and probably will be some additional surprises 🙂
We hope you like what we have planned for you. Then clear your calendars for June 27-28, 2015 and CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW to register for this unique workshop that is the first of its kind. Alternatively, register by contacting us at 1-905-468-0033 or toll-free 1-855-468-0033 or email email@example.com.
HBU LIVE 6-15 Accommodations
This year we are going to Seattle! It is a major travel destination that is easy to get to from pretty much any part of North America, and we found a great hotel to accommodate such unconventional group of people as Home Healers with Space Gadgets – Sheraton Bellevue Hotel.
The hotel is located in the heart of downtown Bellevue and only nine miles from Seattle. Discover downtown Bellevue on foot or by taking a complimentary shuttle to one of the area’s amazing shopping destinations, Bellevue Square or The Bravern. As an added benefit, all guests enjoy complimentary parking during their stay and free wireless Internet.
The hotel also provides us with a comfortable conference room (with a view!) – and it is reasonable priced (our group room rate is $159/night). Looks like a great “home away from home”.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR HOTEL
To reserve your room, call 1-425-455-3330. Our group name is “HealthBoss”. (Please, make sure to mention “HealthBoss” when you call in to make your reservation!)
Alternatively, you can book online through this link:
This is the link for the airport shuttle information:
Are you coming?
Yes, of course, we will film the event and make DVDs out of it (as we usually do), and you can watch them at your leisure… Yet, what can replace an actual HANDS-ON experience and learning from the best alongside the like-minded energy healers from all walks of life?
Join us at the HBU LIVE 6-15!
Want to see what our HealthBoss University LIVE events are all about?
CLICK HERE to see our report from the HBU LIVE 6-11
CLICK HERE to see our report from the HBU LIVE 6-12
CLICK HERE to see our report from the HBU LIVE 6-13
CLICK HERE to see our report from the HBU LIVE 6-14
CALL OUR OFFICE with ANY questions or to REGISTER for HBU LIVE 6-14 at 905-468-0033 or toll-free 1-855-468-0033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are so looking forward to see you in Seattle on June 27-28, 2015!
Dr. Irina and the HealthBoss/Mediscen Team